To get loan call RakeshGupta&Others, a money lender(financer) and Government licence holder, offering you short term/period loan at an affordable interest rate.
|HDFC BANK LTD
Branch - Moulali
IFSC CODE - HDFC0000428
A/C - RakeshGuptaAndOthers
No - 50200031250597
|BANK OF INDIA
Branch - C.I.T New Road
IFSC CODE - BKID0004006
A/C - RakeshGuptaAndOthers
No - 400620110000305
1. Cheque will go for clearing every Wednesday. If in any way the bank is closed on Wednesday it will go for clearing on next working day.
2. Within a week if cheque is not cleared payment/s are to be cleared by Friday in the bank accounts by cash or online to avoid penal charges along with the cheque bounce charges.
3. If in any way the payment/s are not cleared by Friday of the same week, penal charge's will be levied @ Rs.12 per 100 which has to be paid by/on Friday of the same week along with the cheque bounce charges, if for any reason the penal charge/s is also not paid by Friday the penal charge/s will be @ Rs.12 per 100 x 2 which has to be paid in next week along with the due/s and the current week's payments.
4. In cheque transaction's if cheque/s are bounced for any reason it will attract Rs.500/- per presentation.
5. The payment's will be adjusted in your loan A/C In 'A-B-C' wise 'A'- Penal Charges, 'B'- Cheque Bounce Charges, 'C'- Loan.
WHEREAS the first party will direct the second party at the time of taking loan for repayment of the Borrowed amount daily @ 1% for completing the balance within 100 days (since 100 cheques is not possible so it will be adjusted weekly wise in 1 (interest) + 15 (repayment) +2 (security) = 18 cheques).
WHEREAS in case of failure to repay the lending amount with Interest to the first party, the second party have to furnish the reason in written with evidence and consent of any Guarantor with cheque; otherwise the first party will move according to The Money Lenders Act.
WHEREAS the first party shall institute a suit at any time after the commencement of this Act in respect of transaction as per section 30(3) of the Bengal Money Lenders Act ‘1940.
WHEREAS the second party shall be liable to pay the sum of Rs. 500/- only for per bounce of the cheque issued by the borrower for payment of loan.
WHEREAS the first party may take penal action against the second party U/s 41 & 42 separately as per Bengal Money Lenders Act ‘1940.
If 3 consecutive cheques is bounced and payments also not deposited in the bank account, loan account will be fore closed by presenting the cheque of entire balance amount and charges and penal if any.
6. Loan A/C will be renewed only on Friday & Monday.
7. GST and any other charges related to government will be addition with the charges mentioned above.